Plans are starting to come together for our next great event! Details will be updated on this page over the coming weeks, but this is what we have already - and it's not even Christmas!
* Free shuttle service from Dewsbury Town Centre every ten minutes!
* Free mini-excursions and mystery tours!
* Display of static buses!
* Over TWENTY buses operating in service!
* Large variety of excellent trade stands, selling books, DVDs, models and memorabilia!
* The famous Bus Museum Cafe!
* Grand tombola with superb instant prizes!
* Unveiling and entry into service of our latest project (don't tell anyone, but it might be a West Riding National 2 - XUA 73X!)
* 60-year-old Woods of Mirfield Crossley operating on its old route from Dewsbury to Mirfield (nowadays better known as Longstaff's 205)!
* Event runs from 10.30 am until 4.30 pm!
* Admission still ONLY £3.00 - and this includes a 24-page full-colour Souvenir Programme with timetables and vehicle allocations!
Accompanied children (up to school year 6) get in FREE!
Free feeder services to the event will operate from Leeds City Bus Station, The White Rose Centre, Wakefield, Keighley, Bingley and Bradford! The times of these services will be posted on this page in the New Year!
TRADERS! Would you like to bring a stall? It's first-come-first-served, so download your application form in Word or PDF format by clicking the appropriate button. Then send it in - all the information you need is on the form.
Trade stand forms - download buttons>>>>>
BUS OWNERS! Would you like to bring a bus, either as a static exhibit or to run in service? There is no charge for this, and the driver and co-pilot get free admission. Buses owned by individuals, museums or groups are all welcome! Download your application form in Word or PDF format by clicking the appropriate button. Information is on the form.
Bus entry forms - download buttons>>>>>
Keep checking back to this page for further updates! (And if you can't make it to the Spring Open Day, remember our Summer Spectacular on 14th August 2016, and our Autumn Open Day on 13th November 2016)!
PLEASE TELL EVERYBODY! Click this button to download our advert flyer in PDF format. Then please forward it to all your friends, plaster it on social media, or print copies out for notice boards etc!