West Riding 377 (J377 AWT) is a Leyland Lynx Mk 2, registered on 1st November 1991, seating B49F.

377 was delivered in Caldaire green/cream livery and was allocated to Belle Isle depot. When British Bus took over West Riding, a 50/50 livery was introduced, but 377 escaped this treatment along with sisters 375, 376 and Optare Metrorider 734.
 
Between 1999/2000 all 46 Mk2 Lynxes were refurbished at Pickerings and the distinctive side mouldings were removed. When they returned they were painted in Arriva livery. 377 had the honour of being the last vehicle in the fleet to carry the Caldaire livery, with 734 repainted and 375/6 sent to Pickerings earlier.
 
In February 2004 it was transferred to Castleford, where it served until its withdrawal in 2/05. It then passed to Midland Rider (WM) as their fleet number 1014 in March 2005 via Fleetlink (dealer).

Now owned by Museum member Steve Hurley, considerable work (mainly cosmetic) is needed. As you will see from the picture, taken on a very icy Foundry Street, the bus still carries its last owner's livery. The bus is now "resting" while Steve concentrates on his other project, Olympian 577.

TP7805

Photo by John Alexander